Coating applications that enhance your product’s performance
Our specialized industrial coatings extend the life of your product and reduce your maintenance downtime.
Non-stick ranges from low-release to high-release applications. High-release creates a quick release on a smooth surface, while low-release creates a controlled release on a matte surface. We can tailor applications to achieve the solution you’re looking for.
- Reduces scrap
- increases product life and productivity
- Optimizes manufacturability
- Creating the perfect waffle (Customer Story)
- Non-stick solutions in the food industry (Insight)
- Non-stick solutions in the medical industry
Low friction is meant to keep your surfaces lubricated while preventing wear and ensuring longevity.
In some instances, we use liquid lubrication to support this application.
- Removes service aspect (doesn’t always require liquid lubricant).
- Reduces maintenance (in case your part isn’t easily accessible).
- Prevents seizing.
- Delivery chutes or product chutes
- Actuator screws
- Control valve assemblies
Rust and corrosion prevention
Rust and corrosion-preventing coatings protect your part from contamination and chemicals that decrease its lifespan.
- Extends product life (both aesthetically and functionally)
- Reduces process or product contamination (especially important in the food industry)
- Refurbishing equipment to meet standards of both federal CFIA and provincial food safety organizations.
Function and aesthetic
This coating creates a sleek surface finish while still maintaining the integrity of your part.
- Extends product life
- Increases visibility
- Improves manufacturability and reduces scrap
- End caps used on intercity buses
- Safety yellow guardrails on intercity buses
- Pallet jack handles
- Control levers